‘Tis true; for those that she makes fair she scarce makes honest; and those that she makes honest she makes very ill-favouredly.
(Celia, As You Like It by William Shakespeare)
I just want to display this quote, doesn’t mean that I’m totally agree with this. Even though sometimes it’s true, several times I found a good-looking, smart, and honest woman. A woman that could make other think that this world isn’t fair (lol).
One thing about this quote, we can’t judge woman by her physical appearance. She may not pretty, but you won’t know her value until you know her personality.
What do you think?
Weekend Quote is hosted by Half-Filled Attic. Feel free to join. You can:
- Give the context of the quote
- Give your opinion whether you agree or disagree with it
- Share your experience related to the quote
- Share similar quotes you remember
- Or anything else. Just have fun with the quote.